Lemon Dressing Recipe Details
Hey, babes!! It’s been a minute since I’ve posted on the blog as I’ve been moving into my new house – YAY! If you follow me on Insta, you have seen a BTS look at the progress. I have also told y’all I’m starting to share my most favorite RECIPES here, on the blog! My Lemon Dressing is the thing I make the most throughout the week, as I put it on legit, everything!! It’s light, healthy and the perfect match for any salad 🙂
Before I start sharing more recipes using this dressing, let’s learn how to make it… See below for ingredients and steps for whipping up my most favorite dressing. It takes less than 5 minutes! It will last up to a week as the lemon keeps it fresh. Make sure to store it in the fridge! Comment below with any questions.
As you will see, this is my first post in my NEW kitchen – I will be sharing all of the decor and finishes shortly. Stay tuned!
Enjoy the dressing! #nomnom
1. 1/4 Cup Olive Oil
2. 1 Lemon
3. 2 Tbsp. Dijon Mustard
4. 2 Cloves of Garlic
7. 1/2 Tsp. Honey (optional)
1. Pour olive oil into bowl.
2. Cut lemon in half. Use lemon squeezer to juice one whole lemon into bowl with olive oil.
3. Scoop dijon mustard into bowl.
4. Mince two cloves of garlic into bowl.
5. Salt and pepper to taste.
6. Add in honey if you want your dressing to be slightly sweet. I don’t usually do as I like it to have a bit of a bite… say that 5 times fast! lol 🙂
7. Stir all ingredients together and viola, you have THE yummiest dressing everrrrrr!
*Note: the mustard makes the dressing look a bit creamy. It should not look oily.
Shop My Kitchen Items